As a professional, I understand the importance of having a well-written service level agreement (SLA) for recruiting. In today`s competitive job market, it is essential to have a clear understanding of the expectations and responsibilities of all parties involved in the recruiting process. A sample SLA for recruiting can provide a framework for this understanding, helping to ensure that everyone is on the same page and working towards a common goal.
Before we dive into the sample SLA, let`s first define what an SLA is. An SLA is a legal agreement between two parties, outlining the services that will be provided and the standards to which those services will be held. In the context of recruiting, an SLA serves as an agreement between the recruiter and the hiring manager, defining the terms of the recruiting process and the level of service that will be provided.
With that in mind, here is a sample SLA for recruiting:
1. Objectives: The objective of this SLA is to establish the roles and responsibilities of the recruiter and the hiring manager in the recruitment process, along with the expectations for the quality and timeliness of the services provided.
2. Scope: This SLA applies to all recruiting services provided by the recruiter to the hiring manager.
3. Roles and Responsibilities:
a. Recruiter: The recruiter is responsible for sourcing, screening, and presenting qualified candidates to the hiring manager in a timely manner. The recruiter will also provide regular updates to the hiring manager on the status of the search and any obstacles encountered.
b. Hiring Manager: The hiring manager is responsible for providing a clear job description and any necessary requirements for the role, as well as timely feedback on candidates presented by the recruiter. The hiring manager will also make the final decision on which candidate to hire.
4. Timeframes: The recruiter will provide the hiring manager with an estimated timeline for each stage of the recruiting process, including sourcing, screening, and presenting candidates. The recruiter will also provide regular updates on the progress of the search and any delays encountered.
5. Quality Standards: The recruiter will present only qualified candidates who meet the requirements of the job description provided by the hiring manager. The recruiter will also conduct thorough reference checks on all candidates presented.
6. Communication: The recruiter and hiring manager will maintain regular communication throughout the recruiting process, including updates on the status of the search, feedback on candidates, and any changes to the job description or requirements.
7. Fees: Any fees associated with the recruiting services provided by the recruiter will be outlined in a separate agreement between the parties.
In conclusion, a well-written SLA for recruiting can provide a clear framework for the recruiting process, ensuring that both the recruiter and hiring manager are working towards a common goal. By defining the roles and responsibilities of each party, along with the expectations for quality and timeliness of services, an SLA can help to establish a strong working relationship that is beneficial for all involved.